HP Sprocket Portable printers
Get in trend by printing your photos in the HP Sprocket printer as printing and scanning your files have become old-school. Capture the memories using your mobile phones and just get it printed via HP Sprocket printer. Sounds good, right? Now just start to print your favorite photos by reading the below instructions.
What’s in the box?
- Setup card
- HP Zink sticky-based photo paper
- Micro USB cable
- Regular Sheet
- Not to miss, the HP Sprocket printer
HP Sprocket printer features
- Using the smart mobiles, you can print photo size 2 x 3 with great quality
- Stick the photos you print on the wall outlets and cherish the sweet memories
- “No Strings attached” with your HP Sprocket printer and you can take it wherever you go after recharging the printer batteries
- The HP Sprocket printer can work for nearly two hours after recharging
- Bluetooth feature is available
- Make use of the Wireless Direct printing to print pictures from social media
- The HP Sprocket printer are very small and makes it easy to carry them along with you.
Snap and stick!!!
- The best thing about Sprocket Printer is that it comes with the HP Zink Photo paper
- After printing your photos using the HP Sprocket portable photo printer, you can stick them wherever you wish
- Smudge-free photo prints are available with this printer
- You will solidly acquire ten HP Zink Photo papers along with your printer
HP Sprocket photo printer accessories
The frills given below will be available soon in the online HP Stores and you can acquire them at an affordable price.
- Pen Caddy
- Photo Album for HP Sprocket
- LED String light clips
- Wallet Case
- Crystal Heart clips
- Though HP Sprocket printer is a great gadget, you need it to connect with a mobile device for printing your photos and HP Sprocket app acts as an interface between these device
- You can add fun quotient to the photos of your loved ones and make use of the editing features like adding frames, emojis, texts and also put filters to your photos without any hindrances
- Just download the Sprocket app from Google Play Store or App Store and install it in your mobile device
Setting up HP Portable printers
Follow the below given steps to setup your HP Sprocket printer
- First of all, you need to eliminate the packaging materials to start the printer configuration and go to the HP Sprocket printer homepage to download the mobile application
- Turn on the printer and navigate to Bluetooth settings option in your mobile
- Enable Bluetooth in your Smartphone if it is not turned on by default
- The Welcome screen will be displayed when you open the HP Sprocket app and click Setup
- Then click Menu > Sprocket and finally tap Manage Printers to set things right
- Now insert the HP Sprocket paper in the tray
- Finally try to calibrate the printer in a proper manner.