HP Mobile printing
Printing mobile from your smart devices is now easier with HP Printers. HP Printer App is the mobile app which you can install in your smartphones or tablets and start printing at one-click.
Features of HP Smart App
- Prior to the installation of HP printer app on your hand-held devices, you need to know about the features and specifications.
- The best thing about using the smart app is the Scan feature which will change your mobile cameras to a high-level scanner in minutes to scan documents and images as well.
- Deskew, image augmentation and eliminating the unwanted backgrounds are other features you can avail while utilizing the Scan feature.
- Just hook up your printer on a wireless network and get your files backed up in the Cloud Storage and you can also get Instant inks from the HP Stores whenever you run out of ink as HP Smart App has got your back.
- The printer models like Envy, OfficeJet, OfficeJet Pro, Design Jet wide released after 2010 will support the HP Smart App usage.
HP Smart App Setup
Setting up the HP Smart App is quite easy and follow the instructions that are given below.
- Android device or iPhone connected on a network
- An HP Printer in a ready state
- High-speed internet connection
- Wireless network’s credentials
- Unlock your Android device and open any web browser that is available in your hand-held gadget.
- Enter the URL 123 HP Printer support and click Search button which will navigate you to the official website.
- You should click “Get the App” link to install the HP Smart App on your mobile.
- You will witness the Welcome screen when you open the HP Smart App and all you have to do is, acknowledge the HP Privacy Statements and Data Collection Settings.
- Check whether your printer is in Setup mode which will enable automatically while powering up your printer for the first time. However, this mode will turn off after two hours and restart the printer if it’s been more than two hours since you switched the printers on.
- If your printer has buttons, click the Cancel button and wake up your printer from Sleep mode.
- Clicking the Cancel and Wireless button simultaneously for five seconds will reset in the Network Settings.
- Click on the Plus (+) button to add your printer but ensure that you have connected the printer on the same wireless network.
- Once your printer emerges on the display, click on it and also enter the wireless password if the app prompts you.
- Click Continue and wait until the HP Smart App completes the nitty-gritty which is the will conclude the HP Printer app setup.
Tips to overcome the issues while using the HP Printer App
The steps given below will come handy if you hit upon issues like printer not found, reconnecting the router or other HP printer problems.
- Confirm that your printer is in active mode
- Make sure that there is no hindrance between the devices
- Try to restart the router
- Restart the smartphones and printer
- Keep your printer near the router
- Check whether your mobile device has an active internet connection
- Try to switch on the smart mobile device’s Bluetooth
For more information call us @ +1-855-836-0800